[Zope] Save Zope (and me) before Citrix!

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Tue, 20 May 2003 18:30:08 +0100

: Odesílatel: Jerome Alet <alet@librelogiciel.com>
: On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 05:58:43PM +0100, Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:
: >
: > For Example. I have 20 service hours/month, my college that make M$
: > solutions have 150 hours/month and working in nights and so. Clients
that I
: > serve are settle with my services.
:
: Could this be because Zope works so well ?

Zope works wery well. In Linux enviroment of course, at Windows I was had
many strange undefined problems and eat very much of my time. And chief was
happy. Problems wth small amount of service time I have from when I move
Zope to Linux.

: I hope you the best !

No, I am not the best. Look at Dieter, Andy, Andreas... They are the best.

Regards J. Lukesh