[Zope] Can't save Version in 2.6.1, please help!

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 16:26:28 -0500

What's bothersome is how it is not working.  If versions are really a
problem, they should be removed until they work and are not causing data
loss.  We shouldn't say that Zope can do versionning, but don't use it
because you might loose data.  Perhaps one of the versions gurus has
some insight for us.

Troy