[Zope] Newbie: ODBC problems

Linn, Daniel B - CIEP-3 dblinn@bpa.gov
Tue, 20 May 2003 15:14:50 -0700

Feeling pretty silly here...Searched everything I could before I posted this, but...

I am unable to create a ODBC Connection.  I fill out the id, the title, and the connection string, but if I have the box checked that says to open connection immediately, I get a 400 Page not found error.  It does create the object.  I can go to it and it will say the connection is closed.  I can go to the properties and change the settings, but whenever I try to open the connection I get the 400 error.  Am I missing something?  If my connection string is the problem, is this the error I'm supposed to see?

Thanks in advance,
Dan Linn
503.230.3753 work
503.515.3593 cell