[Zope] LDAPUserFolder and local roles throught LDAPUserSatellite

Thierry FLORAC thierry.florac@onf.fr
Wed, 21 May 2003 16:36:01 +0200

  Hi,

I use LDAPUserFolder on my Zope (2.6.1) site.
I have a context where I give local roles to users, and I have to know if a
local role is given to a user (without inheritance, so I just use the
'get_local_roles_for_userid' function). OK for this !

My problem is that I also want to be able to use LDAPUserSatellite to grant a
local role to a group of LDAP users. Granting the role is OK in terms of Zope
permissions, but is there any way to know if a user has a local role on an
object, given throught this mapping (and only throught this mapping) ??

Thanks,

  Thierry

--
  Linux every day, keeps Dr Watson away...
  http://gpc.sourceforge.net -- http://www.ulthar.net