[Zope] Wanted: links for backup, optimizing, db adaptors, gui editors, troubleshooting?

Robert Nagle idiotprogrammer@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 09:55:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm a relative newbie to the zope world and am
putting together a list of favorite
how-to's/articles/install/config articles.

The online Zope Book is excellent, and I know some
excellent how to's have been written. (For example,
the excellent list on plone.org
http://plone.org/documentation/howto/). But sometimes
it's hard to tell what's current or interesting. And
for the newbie, it's a little overwhelming to know
where to start.  I've pretty much looked over all the
how-to's on http://www.zope.org/Documentation and was
curious if anyone had articles on their own sites or
know of any non-zope.org content I may have missed. In
particular I'm looking for topics such as:

backup
optimizing performance
db adaptors
gui editors and zope
troubleshooting product installations

Feel free to throw  links my way. (Actually, in the
interest of reducing mailing list traffic, I would ask
that you send it directly to me rather than the list,
and then next week I'll post the url for the links
page I put up (and forward it to anybody who
responded).

Thanks for your help.

Robert Nagle, idiotprogrammer, Houston, Texas