[Zope] problems with Zope rendering PDF Files

Passin, Tom tpassin@mitretek.org
Fri, 23 May 2003 10:43:48 -0400

[ Williams, Rhian]

> Has anyone had problems with Zope not rendering PDF files=20
> properly? The pdf
> files are in a localFS object in Zope and are opened within=20
> the browers.
> Most files are ok but I am recently having problems with a=20
> couple of files.
> I get a "File is damaged and could not be repaired" message=20
> when I try to
> open it within Internet Explorer or Opera.=20

Can you tell if it has something to do with the file size?  Perhaps the
problem files are the only ones over some size, like 64K or whatever.

Try saving to disk instead of viewing in the browser - you ought to be
able to do that much - then see if the file size is right.

Cheers,

Tom P