[Zope] problems with Zope rendering PDF Files

Passin, Tom tpassin@mitretek.org
Fri, 23 May 2003 11:12:28 -0400

[Williams, Rhian]
> At the moment I am having problems with 3 files one is 23MB,=20
> one is 1.6MB
> and the other is only 519kb.=20
> Ok the first one is especially large but this cannot be the=20
> problem with the
> other 2 as I can have files of up to 4 MB which I can open
>=20
> I have no possibilily to save the file to disk when the=20
> browser fails to
> display it the file, all save as and view source options are=20
> blended out.

I did not mean to save it after the browser failed to open the pdf file.
I meant to right-click on the hyperlink to the file, and select "Save
Link As.." or "Save Target As..." (the exact wording depends on the
browser).  That would have the browser save the file without trying to
display  it first.

Cheers,

Tom P