[Zope] problems with Zope rendering PDF Files

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 11:46:02 -0400

There was a problem I remember seeing a while back where Zope was not
handling the HTTP-RANGE headers properly and that was causing this
problem.  If I  remember correctly, the problem was with Image.py which
defines the File object.  The version of Zope that you are using might
have this problem if it is an earlier version.

Kevin