[Zope] Newbie: ODBC Error

Joseph Griffin jgriffin@pclnet.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 16:02:13 -0500

Dan,
I'm using NT,Zope 2.6.1 (as service), SQL 7.0. I got the same 400's. For
some reason now it's working. Make sure you are authenticating with NT for
security. Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Linn,
Daniel B - CIEP-3
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 3:04 PM
To: 'zope@zope.org'
Subject: [Zope] Newbie: ODBC Error

I didn't get a response, so I'm trying again (and hoping)

Searched everything I could before I posted this, but...

I am unable to create a ODBC Connection.  I fill out the id, the title, and
the connection string, but if I have the box checked that says to open
connection immediately, I get a 400 Page not found error.  It does create
the object.  I can go to it and it will say the connection is closed.  I can
go to the properties and change the settings, but whenever I try to open the
connection I get the 400 error.  Am I missing something?  If my connection
string is the problem, is this the error I'm supposed to see?

Anybody?

Thanks in advance,
Dan Linn
503.230.3753 work