[Zope] where is Richard Jones

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Thu, 22 May 2003 13:54:56 -0700

looking for Richard Jones author of ReStructuredText ..

anyone?

----- Forwarded message from ASU Postmaster <Postmaster@asu.edu> -----

Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:21:51 -0700 (MST)
From: ASU Postmaster <Postmaster@asu.edu>
To: David.Bear@asu.edu
Subject: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:21:47 -0700
  From: David Bear <David.Bear@asu.edu>
  To: richard@bizarsoftware.com.au
  Subject: [ajung@andreas-jung.com: Re: [Zope] structuredText vs
   ReStructureDocument]

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: richard@bizarsoftware.com.au
  Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
  Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.1.1 <richard@bizarsoftware.com.au>... User unknown
  Remote system: dns;bigboy.bizarsoftware.com.au (TCP|129.219.110.73|47591|203.89.194.114|25)

Reporting-MTA: dns;post2.inre.asu.edu (tcp-daemon)

Action: failed
Final-recipient: rfc822;richard@bizarsoftware.com.au
Remote-MTA: dns;bigboy.bizarsoftware.com.au