Fwd: Re: [Zope] again Zope and RedHat 9 threading problem

Jimi Thompson jimit@myrealbox.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 18:02:43 -0500

I keep trying to unsubscribe from the list, since I am not using Zope
any more.  The mailman keeps telling me that I am not subscribed, but
I keep getting an email here and there which DO NOT appear to be
addressed to me, but the Zope list, which I am supposedly no longer a
part of.  It's very confusing.  Can you please take a look at it?