[Zope] CatalogQuery newbie question

Stephan Goeldi goeldi@goeldi.com
26 May 2003 15:03:08 +0200

> It's a question of someone that did not read the available documentation
> carefully...

I read it very carefully, but don't seem to be the ideal target group
;-)

My problem is, that I see this example in the query:

title =3D=3D =E2=80=99spam=E2=80=99 or PrincipiaSearchSource =3D=3D =E2=80=
=99spam=E2=80=99

I would now replace the word 'spam' with a word, entered in a search
form. I tried:

<dtml-in expr=3D"Catalog.query(title =3D=3D &dtml-word or
PrincipiaSearchSource =3D=3D &dtml-word)">

which doesn't work (same for some variants of the above).

Do you believe me now, that I am a newbie?