[Zope] Problem with cursor

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 14:56:43 -0500

That is the traceback we need.  Unfortunately, I can't make much sense
of it.  Does 'my_query' work if it is called only once in that page?

After a little bit of google searching, I've found two things:

1) http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2000-January/101259.html

ZODBCDA has been doing this for a long time and no one has posted any
(easily located) fixes.

2) http://www.zope.org/Products/DA/ZODBCDA

ZODBCDA is free, but is old and hasn't been updated/bugfixed.  It is a
binary release, but is licensed ZPL - unusual.  I wonder if the creator
would release source for this...

The other options I see would be to use freeTDS on a *nix system or
purchase eGenix.com's mxODBC Zope DA.

Troy