[Zope] Problem with cursor

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 16:08:57 -0500

Please keep your replies on the list so others can help and the=20
discussion is archived.

Knowing that the call works if called just once on a page verifies that=20
the bug is with ZODBCDA not moving the cursor as it ought (or not=20
caching the results...)

If you must host on W2k, look at the eGenix solution.

Troy