[Zope] Zope an X server

baiewola@netscape.net baiewola@netscape.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 09:56:58 -0400

This is not my experience. I use it on OS X Server 10.2.6 and find it quite fast. My colleague just upgraded from some version of windoze server to OS X 10.2.6 (not server) and experienced a huge speed boost.

It is "boring slow" compared to what?
What machine models, software versions, and platforms are you comparing?
Is this personal experience or heresay?