[Zope] 2 Sites - 1 server - 2 names!

Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos pocm at netvisao.pt
Sat Nov 1 07:24:20 EST 2003

Hi all,

The situation is as follows:
I have zope installed in my server (which has a dynamic IP address)
under which I wish to host 2 websites (foo and bar for examples) and I
wish to register (www.bar.net and www.foo.net respectively) that will
redirect to each of the site they refer to. bar.net can be fully served
by zope since it uses nothing but zope, however, foo needs apache
because I want it to serve a phpbb forum (because neoboard is not as
nice as phpbb unfortunately). Is this possible? What should I read in
order to configure this system? Any ideas or experience with similar
configurations?

Best regards,

Paulo J. Matos : pocm at mega.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon