[Zope] Plone: adding an event

Kyler Laird Kyler at Lairds.com
Sun Nov 2 16:43:10 EST 2003

I need to get a simple calendar going.  I thought it would be easy to
install Plone and allow users to create events.  It's not.

I can add events, but when I try to submit an edit (even the initial
one), I get an AttributeError on "form".  Any advice?  I thought this
would work "out of the box."  Some guidance would be great.

I could really use some hand holding getting started.  I'm willing to
pay a little for the help.  Please let me know if you're interested.

Thank you.

--kyler