[Zope] Problem submitting large files to the document library

J. Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Mon Nov 3 22:42:31 EST 2003

> has anyone ever had problems when submititng large pdf files to the
> Zope DocumentLibrary. I've got three pdf files to submit..
> two of them are about 400K while the last is nearly 3M. The first two
> are loaded ok wheras I get an error when trying to submit the last
> large file...
> Is there anything I can do about this or do I simply have to resign
> myself to the fact that largish files are not supported?

3M is not a big file by current standards, and should not be a problem.
Can't really say more without the actual error message. You should send
it to the author, and as last resort, this list. (If it's a Zope error,
it'll be in the error_log object. Otherwise, what's on the screen is
probably all you're going to get.)

             --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."