[Zope] error(200) zdaemon process 859 terminated by signal SIGXFSZ(25) .

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Wed Nov 5 05:09:19 EST 2003

> Chuck Aamdi wrote:
> 3) I will investigate FileStorage - I know that the var/data.fs files were
> 450mb

Hmmm, 450M isn't remotely near 2G so its probably not an LFS issue
(providing you've taken the usual steps to limit file upload sizes in
your gateway server to protect against Denial of Service attacks--if
you haven't all bets are off).  That would imply that the user you're
running zope as has an rlimit (or perhaps a disk quota?) that you're
running into, assuming bourne shell you can check that with
'ulimit -f'.

> 4) I assumed ZODB was the internal db .I note that the buffer is set to
> 800kb and can be exceeded.

OK, the ZODB is an persistant object store; replacing it with a
relational database, while it can purportedly be done, is of rather
questionable value.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing