[Zope] Zope

Stevens Ocdt EC estevens.rmcs at defenceacademy.mod.uk
Wed Nov 5 10:56:41 EST 2003

Hi,

I am a third year Officer Cadet studying at the Royal Military College of
Science Shrivenham at Cranfield.  I am doing my dissertation on Knowledge
Based Management Systems and I am looking into the different types of
software available for data, information and knowledge management at the
moment.  I was wondering if you could help me as I am trying to find out the
following:

1:- What tasks it can do?
2:- What kind of applications is your package used for?
3:- How does your system do what it claims?

I would be very grateful for any information you could give me.

Emily Stevens