[Zope] Flash in zope

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Nov 5 13:33:26 EST 2003

To the first two questions: Yes and Yes !

There is a FlashFile Product somewhere on Zope.org you might want to look
at.

As for the third question, I do it using the PARAM element under the OBJECT
that embeds the movie in the page. There might be other ways, but this works
fine for me.  But then I'm not very knowledgeable in Flash, if by
"variables" something more advanced, then I don't know (I'm guessing under
CF5 or CFMX , flash integration is conciderable).

Cheers,
J.F.

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-bounces at zope.org [mailto:zope-bounces at zope.org]On Behalf Of
Cameron Brown
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 1:40 PM
To: zope at zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Flash in zope

Hi All,
Another newbie here to ask all the already asked questions.
I'm interested in recreating a web site originally written in coldfusion in
zope.
One of the first questions that I have is how does zope handle flash movies,
can they be imported into the zodb? can they be pulled in from another
directory?
When they are in the page can I pass variables to them?  How is that done?
Thanks for the help,
Cam Brown

One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/}

Zope maillist  -  Zope at zope.org