[Zope] Timeout in sessions ?

Gitte Wange gitte at mmmanager.org
Thu Nov 6 03:28:36 EST 2003

Onsdag 05 november 2003 11:01   skrev du:
> Gitte Wange wrote at 2003-11-5 10:17 +0100:
>  > I have implemented session-based login in a CMF site.
>  > Everything works - untill we change the timeout in the Session Data
>  > Container. Not that anything fails - but the timeout isn't changing.
>  > I change the default value of 20 minutes to 120 minutes.
>  > But after some time it's back to 20 minutes ..
>  >
>  > Anyone else who has experienced this behaviour ?
>
> Yes, we did. It always happened after a Zope restart...
>
> We had to read the "Sessions" section in the Zope Book (2.6 edition).
> It told us about environment variables that control such session
> configurations.

I have read that to. I presume you are meaning this page in the Zope Book:
http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/Sessions.stx
?

I have read it again and I had missed the part about the environment variables
- sorry Dieter !

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte at mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

This guy is quite far up his own arse :-)

    -- Chris Withers
       on an article "Why Not Zope?", 30 Nov 2000