[Zope] Cataloging a ZSQL database

Clara Baiget baigetc at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:38:47 EST 2003

Hi,
I am a fairly new user to zope, and although I know the basics, I am
having problems trying to catalog a zsql database. Fortunately I found this
Ho-to on the Zope site, which explains how to do this:
http://www.my-zope.org/HowtosRating/20020109160026
But following their example, when I create the getBooksToCatalog
method, Test then hit the "Submit Query" button, I get the following
error:

Error, exceptions.SyntaxError: unexpected token sequence.near :: ',
Title,\nconcat'*'(Description, T' *******************************
current state = 45 expects: '.', ('nomatch1',) current token = ((-
6, '('), '(')

when I remove the following line, it returns results:
concat(Description, Title, Author) as PrincipiaSearchSource,
however after this point if I remove this line and proceed to
catalogBooks and "Test" I get the following error:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: catalog_object

I would be very grateful for any help, as I'm completely stuck on
this - even an example zexp file of this or a similar implementation would
be hugely appreciated....
Many thanks in desperation,
Clara