[Zope] ZPoPyDA-2.0.8 with Postgresql as a database instead of Zope's ZODB .

Chuck Aamdi chuck.amadi at breconbeacons.org
Mon Nov 10 07:08:17 EST 2003

Hi has anyone being using ZPoPyDA-2.0.8 with Postgresql as a database
instead of Zope's ZODB .
As I have to port my website data content to Postgresql due to the
volumn is there a link available as I need to review and eventually
deploy another db and as my Organisation already use Postgresql as our
main db .

I habe install ZPoPyDA-2.0.8 tar file and untarred /zope_home dir and
followed the install and read-me . but I would like further insight .

Cheers

Chuckie

--

Chuck Amadi, ICT Systems Programmer,
Brecon Beacons National Park Authority
EMAIL: chuck.amadi at breconbeacons.org

_______________________________________
    \ Chuck Amadi,ICT Systems Programmer   \                __________ |

Nid yw'r farn a fynegir gan anfonwr y neges hon o anghenraid yn adlewyrchu barn Awdurdod Parc Cenedlaethol Bannau Brycheiniog. Neges yw hon a fwriadwyd ar gyfer y derbynnydd/derbynyddion yn unig ac fe'i hanfonir yn gyfrinachol; os ydych yn ei dderbyn mewn camgymeriad, a fyddech gystal %/1??iso8859-15?â rhoi gwybod i ni (yn it at breconbeacons.org) ac yna dil%/1??iso8859-15?ëwch bob copi.
The views expressed by the sender of this message don't necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park Authority. This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and is sent in confidence; if you receive it in error, please can you let us know (at it at breconbeacons.org) and then destroy all copies.