[Zope] APE can't serialize an LDAPUserFolder .. how to debug?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Mon Nov 10 11:06:35 EST 2003

Creating or copying an LDAPUserFolder into a hierarchy that is stored on an Ape
FileSystem fails by going into an 'endless  loop' and consuming all available ram.

I'm using Python 2.3.2 on RH9 with Zope 2.7.0B2

I tried altering apeconf.xml to force LDAPUserFolder to use the anyfile mapper, but that
didn't have any effect.

I think the problem is happening before serialization.

How do I start debugging this problem? I couldn't find a bugtracker for ape or a
preferred email address to "whine to", so here I am. :-(

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements