[Zope] ExtFile: PUT method fails for uploads via FTP

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Tue Nov 11 05:26:48 EST 2003

Andreas,

I know I have fixed a PUT related bug in my updated version of ExtFile.
Could you please have a look whether you problem is still there in the
Extfile version you can find at

<http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/ExtFile>

I am regrettably too short on time to make a proper release atm, but I have
received some nice patches (Thanks, Zagy) already and would of course
integrate Adam's fixes as well.

Stefan

--On Dienstag, 11. November 2003 10:07 +0100 Andreas Tille <tillea at rki.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just want to inform the public that there is a problem with the ExtFile
> product.  It is described in detail at:
>
>     http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=219871
>
> and was fixed by Adam Blomberg <adam at euroling.se> (Thanks Adam!).
> There are fixed packages in Debian incoming.
>
> Kind regards
>
>          Andreas.

The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/