[Zope] modify source code, change manage method

Wilson, Derek dwilson at abrazohealth.com
Tue Nov 11 11:20:56 EST 2003

Further research indicates that the product is actually "Emmix Gene"
which is a software package for Linux which is "...available freely for
NON-COMMERCIAL use only.". Now, I still have no clue where Zope fits in,
because all that's there is a bunch of elf binaries for Linux. Here's
the URL

http://www.maths.uq.edu.au/~gjm/emmix-gene/ - It all seems to point back
to the same guy though, Geoff McLachlan, Professor of Statistics.

Thanks,
Derek Wilson