[Zope] Dead brain with ZTUtils TreeMaker/SimpleTreeMaker

Gilles Lenfant gilles at pilotsystems.net
Wed Nov 12 09:29:19 EST 2003

Hi,

I didn't find any documentation about ZTUtils TreeMaker/SimpleTreeMaker
classes. There's not the shadow of a doc about this in the Zope help, in
zope.org, even in google. Only Batch is documented.

So I've tried to hack the ZTUtils package and understood some of its
features (like LazyFilter, make_query, make_hidden_input and some others)
but I'm stuck understanding how to play with TreeMaker, SimpleTreeMaker,
SimpleTreenode and related feature. And of course stuck integrating those in
templates.

Any pointer to docs and examples somewhere ?

Mant thanks in advance.

--
Gilles