[Zope] Exporting from 1.10.3 to 2.6 (or latest)

Robert Restad rr at quicknet.no
Wed Nov 12 10:47:13 EST 2003

Thanks for the suggestions, people.

Now, reading the replies it appears to me that the best I can do is simply
to manually rewrite the application from 1.10 to 2.6... or, eh, I could
eventually rewrite it from Zope to PHP or Java, which is the languages I
know better.

Is there any particular issues I should be aware of if I decide to "port"
the application from 1.10 to 2.6? ... Anything which may cause me big
headaches underway? ... The application isnt the most advanced, it doesnt
utilize a lot of Python scripting in the code (if at all)... after going
through it, major parts seems written in DTML utilizing MySQL as its
database.

Best regards
Robert.