[Zope] ZPT file reader

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Nov 12 16:27:21 EST 2003

Andre Meyer wrote at 2003-11-11 18:11 +0100:
 > There are PyDoc and the docstrings, so
 > there should be used consistently and extensively, imho.

"DocStrings" are used quite well (not optimal, I agree, but not too bad
either).

"DocFinder" uses these "DocStrings" and other information
available through Python's inspection facilities to
present you documentation for any Zope object.

  <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope>

On the same page, you find patches for Zope and "pydoc"
to let "pydoc" work with Zope. The patches are quite
old. They may no longer work with modern Zope versions
(as you see, I do not use it).

Recently, someone else found "Zdoc" useful.

--
Dieter