[Zope] Help for Newbie

Ben Shaffer beninisrael at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 23:40:00 EST 2003

I have started to use Zope using <dtml> tags, but have soon found that that does not fulfill all of my purposes. Through further research I have found that Python can also be used, and have learnt Python. My problem with Zope so far, is that although the zope.org documentation so far is fairly comprehensive, what I would really find useful, is documentation with examples. Is this available anywhere? Even if it was not on everything, but just the basics, it would be extremely useful.

If someone could email a quick explanation of how to integrate Python with <dtml> tags that would also be extremely useful.

Hoping that I am at the frustrating start of a blissful journey,

Ben