[Zope] VHM limits?

Joe Toon joe at geckohost.com
Fri Nov 14 10:27:26 EST 2003

There is a how-to at the plone site
(http://plone.org/documentation/howto/HowToRunPloneWithApache) on how to
setup VHM with Apache (using mod_proxy). Real easy to follow and setup
and doesn't appear to be Plone specific (as far as I can tell).

You may also want to check out Chapter 9 of the Plone Book
(http://plone.org/documentation/book/9) -- it has some Apache
configuration tips (use of gzip compression and mod_proxy caching) -- if
your already using Apache as the front end w/VHM, might as well leverage
its strengths. :)