[Zope] how to check the zodb consistency?

J. Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Fri Nov 14 15:07:41 EST 2003

Gilles Lavaux wrote:

>I have a working well site and I would like to check the ZODB (just for
>fun), I have used the fsrecover.py with no luck, including on a fresh empty
>Data.fs (it end up with a Data.fs size==0).

Recent versions of Zope have included broken fsrecover scripts that
always "fixed" a ZODB by making it 0-sized. Get either a new one or an
old one. I think fstest from such versions should still work, but am not
certain.

          --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."