[Zope] Assistance Needed For New Website

kittonian kittonian at macgenius.net
Sun Nov 16 14:04:04 EST 2003

I'm looking for someone who knows zope/python/linux/postgresql to help me do
a little project for this new website I'm working on that helps
mac/linux/zope/programming/etc. consultants find work.  If anyone would be
willing to assist I'd sure appreciate it.  It's going to benefit us all in a
big way (hopefully) so I'd like to get it launched asap.

The idea here is that all of us need to find more work and make more money.
The plan is to put together such a solution and everything is already in
place (including the front end design and the marketing structure).  All I
need is for a couple of people to code up the administration and
registration portion of things so that we can all start getting more
consulting gigs.

If you are interested in helping out and have these skills please send an
e-mail to kittonian at macgenius.net.