[Zope] Zope 2.7 and ZEO

Tim Terlegård timte878 at student.liu.se
Tue Nov 18 17:13:54 EST 2003

What is the appropriate way to install Zope 2.7 beta3 and ZEO? I did
the "./configure make make install" routine, but how shold you do the
rest to get Zope and ZEO running?

I noticed mkzeoinstance.py and mkzopeinstance.py. I guess I should
run those, but I don't find any docs describing them and they seem new
so they are not mentioned in The Zope Book.

In what order should I run mkzeoinstance.py and mkzopeinstancepy,
does the order matter? I found a site saying that you could run
"mkzopeinstance --zeo", but that argument seem to be missing. So therefore
I wonder, do I have to tell Zope about ZEO?

And what directories should I specify when running mkzeoinstance and
mkzopeinstance? I want a nice directory structure.

Google couldn't help me, or atleast it didn't want to at the moment
I was searching  :-)

Tim