[Zope] Change URL after SQL statement execution?

RI Dunfey s0231134 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Nov 19 05:03:43 EST 2003

Good Morning List.

I am trying to do something very simple.  I have three files:

1/An SQL statement that I pass parameters too
2/A form that I use to collect the parameters that are passed to the script
3/A Script that is called from the form to run the SQL statement
4/A Page Template

>From my python script I call the SQL using:

context.MySQLStatement(first_name=First, last_name=Last)

It works fine with regards to running the SQL but if the resulting page is
refreshed it runs the SQL again.  How do I avoid this?  If I cange the URL I
figure it avoids this problem but dont know how to do this?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Kind Regards,

Rob