[Zope] Re: [ZSyncer] XML-RPC considered bad

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Nov 20 15:10:45 EST 2003

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 07:14:18PM +0100, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> I made a ZSyncer variant that uses ZPublisher.Client as
> RPC protocol and Python's "pickle" to marshal data. This gets
> rid of XML-RPC. If anyone is interested, let me know...

I would be interested in seeing this.

Are you interested in having CVS checkin privileges for zsyncer?
If so, tell me your sourceforge ID.
You could check in a branch with this version.

I'm curious how it compares to the existing zsyncer when syncing
tens of megabytes.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com