[Zope] Zope threads dying continuosly

Tim Edwards Tim.Edwards at hwe.com.au
Thu Nov 20 21:15:22 EST 2003

Thanks for your replies, the original reason I asked is that we are having
stability issues with Zope. I have tried it without the demon process, but
that doesn't appear to help. I then reenabled the demon process and changed
the thread count to 500 (I've only just discovered all those options after
looking in z2.py!). This leads me to my next question:

Now the server stays up and running, but the demon manager seems to be
continually killing and restarting the processes.
I'm running it with the -D option as well and this is the error message line
it spits out as it restarts:
2003-11-21T13:13:11 ERROR(200) zdaemon Process 25703 terminated by signal
SIGKILL(9)

Any ideas of what could be causing this?

Thanks

Tim Edwards