[Zope] Zope threads dying continuosly

Dylan Reinhardt zope at dylanreinhardt.com
Fri Nov 21 11:22:46 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 21:35, Tim Edwards wrote:
> Hmmm... I'll try and explain a bit more about our problems. We found Zope to
> be generally unstable in that, after a few mins up to an hour or so, Zope
> would sometimes freeze.

Check the list archives for numerous discussions of threading problems
in RH9 and how to fix them.  Also ensure that you're not running Zope in
-D mode during non-debugging time.

Also, if you're running Zope on Linux and accessing SQL Server, it's
quite possible that you're hitting some network latency issue or bumping
up against some licensing limitation.  Been a long time since I've used
Back Office, so I can't be much more helpful than that.

HTH,

Dylan