[Zope] stuck on accessing ZSQL methods across folder hierary

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sat Nov 22 15:38:08 EST 2003

Have you read the Zope Book on acquisition?  What does your folder
hierarchy look like?   If the method can be acquired, you don't need
to do anything--Zope will do it for you.