[Zope] RE:Quick Question

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Mon Nov 24 10:04:40 EST 2003

On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 04:57:58PM -0700, Goldthwaite, Joe wrote:
> I'm still running into confusing errors.  I have a form that adds a new user
> that looks like this;
>
> <dtml-in valid_roles>
> <dtml-if expr="_vars['sequence-item'] != 'Anonymous'">
>
> Zope is giving me this;
> Error Type: SyntaxError
> Error Value:Line 2:"_vars" is an invalid variable name because it starts
> with "_"
>
> The lines are coming out of The Zope Book.

OK, that's a mistake in the Zope Book, as Dylan and J have pointed out.
Can you find the appropriate spot in the online Zope Book and add a comment?
The comments are really useful for the editors.  If/when there is another
release of the zope book, we can fix it.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com