[Zope] switched from Zope2.7.0 b2 to b3 -> LocalFS 1.0.0 broken

Jens Dobberthin jensd at media-meter.de
Mon Nov 24 12:12:15 EST 2003

Salut Andreas,

the same problem to me. I got the following error message:

---
Resource not found

Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

Check the URL and try again.

Resource: sequence-odd
---

I suppose that the creation of a new instance of LocalFS is not the real
problem. Maybe something gets wrong if Zope tries to list the contents
of the folder where the new LocalFS-Object resides.

Any solution to that problem so far?

Greetings, Jens.