[Zope] Zope loose changed data after restarting

Miguel Lara Alday miguel.lara at uiah.fi
Tue Nov 25 06:59:16 EST 2003

Hi!

This is the second time we have lost changed data after restarting our
web server.
The data has been changed normaly from our website and also from Zope
Manager Interface (add/modify/delete scripts, methods, etc).

After we restart the server (it hangs) the history show us changed
made >2 hours before. Even in the Zope logs there is no register about
the changes. The changes just disappear. Why?

We use: Zope 2.6.0, python 2.1.3 and CMF 1.4

Miguel