AW: [Zope] Linux Startup problem

Eddie Moench Moench at Ontoprise.DE
Wed Oct 1 10:37:50 EDT 2003

Hi,

Thanks for your comments, but neither the deletion of Data.fs.lock nor the
changing of rights has changed the output:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /opt/csckm/zope/Zope-2.6.2-linux2-x86/z2.py, line 585, in ?
  File /opt/csckm/zope/Zope-2.6.2-linux2-x86/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py,
line 46, in startup
    (Object: startup)
  File /opt/csckm/zope/Zope-2.6.2-linux2-x86/lib/python/Zope/App/startup.py,
line 53, in startup
  File /opt/csckm/zope/Zope-2.6.2-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZODB/FileStorage.py,
line 225, in __init__
  File /opt/csckm/zope/Zope-2.6.2-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZODB/lock_file.py,
line 33, in lock_file
StorageSystemError: Could not lock the database file.  There must be
another process that has opened the file.

Here is the output of "ls -l var" if is helps.

total 16
-rwx------    1 onto     users        7909 Sep 29 19:09 Data.fs
-rwx------    1 onto     users        7909 Jun 12  2002 Data.fs.in
-rw-------    1 onto     users           0 Sep 29 19:41 Data.fs.lock