[Zope] Calling objects with a dot in them

Thu Oct 2 06:47:15 EDT 2003

Douwe Osinga wrote:

> you could try:
>
> RESPONSE.redirect( context['register.zpt'].absolute_url() )

Ok, thanks. It works. Another question:  ;-)

I add a ErrCode variable to register.zpt. So in fact it redirects to
"http://example.com/register.zpt?ErrCode=nouser".
Now I want to add some HTML Code to the register.zpt with ZPT if ErrCode
has the value "nouser". The problem is that ErrCode is not given in all
cases. How can I do that? I suppose something with tal:condition but I
don't really know how..
Thanks,
Florian