[Zope] Re: ExternalEditor MSOffice plugins...

Larry J. C. Prikockis larry_prikockis at natureserve.org
Thu Oct 2 09:57:32 EDT 2003

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:36:34 -0700, Dennis Allison wrote:

> The helper application for External Editor is written in Python.

True-- however, from
http://www.zope.org/Members/Caseman/ExternalEditor/install-win32 :

"The binary distribution for Windows includes everything you need to to
install the helper application. It is precompiled to a native Windows
executable using Python 2.2.2, Pythonwin build 152 and Py2exe 0.3.3.
Everything is included for you in one package."

due to either a missing or corrupted file in the package, "everything is
included" appears not to be the case for the plugins....