[Zope] IPTables and Zope

Jack Stephens jms at gradientsystems.com
Thu Oct 2 12:52:37 EDT 2003

I am running (or trying to run) Zope behind a shorewall installation that
relies on iptables. Looking at tcpdump output, I noticed that the Zope
system is generating ICMP packets in addition to the expected tcp packets. I
haven't been able to fully decode the ICMP packet to understand the goal,
but suspect that you are having the same problem.

Jack