[Zope] retrieving a blob stored file from mysql

Aaron Kunkle aaronkunkle at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 2 20:16:32 EDT 2003

Well, I am saving and then returning the full filename (including file
extension) if thats what you mean. Both Mozilla and IE show the correct
filename when asking me what to do with the file.

But there's a couple weird things that I just noticed:
1. Opening the tif files with Adobe PhotoPaint works. I was originally
trying to open them with the "kodak imaging" program that comes with
Windows and thats where I get the error.
2. When IE saves the file to the temp directory it stores it as
whatever[1].tif instead of whatever.tif like it should and does do when
I just to save it to disk.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Aaron Kunkle