[Zope] Filesystem Directory View, etc.

Aurélien Campéas aurelien.aa at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 4 11:18:45 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to get some Webalizer stats accessible from a Zope instance.

The problem is FSDV transforms any .html .htm .dtml document (it just
rips the extension). I don't know why it does that, nor how I could tell
FSDV not to do it, but it's a little rude since Webalizer builds many
html pages that are linked together according to their full names
(name+ext). So the navigation from imported Webalizer pages into FSDV is
broken.

Also note that while it's possible to tell Webalizer to produce various
extension names for the files it builds, I don't see how to tell him NOT
to produce any.

Anyone has an idea how to proceed ?

Thanks,
Aurélien.