[Zope] ZEO clients aren't duplicated

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Oct 7 14:46:21 EDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 02:05:51PM -0400, Christopher Muldrow wrote:
> We just did an upgrade to Zope 2.6.2 and ZEO 2 (we were on 2.6.1 and
> ZEO 1 before).
(snip)
> http://www.zope.org/Members/htrd/howto/squid). What we're noticing,
> though, is now it looks like changes we make through our rewritten URLs
> are occurring on one client and not necessarily happening immediately
> on the other clients. I'm guessing this is a caching issue or something
> that we didn't have to deal with with ZEO 2, but I'm not sure.

Where did you get ZEO 2?
There are known caching problems with the 2.0-beta series.
Copy the ZEO folder from ZODB3-3.1.2 or later.
I use the one from 3.1.2.

There has been some confusion about this recently, which
should hopefully be resolved by the big OBSOLETE
notice which was recently added to the ZEO page:
http://www.zope.org/Products/ZEO

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com